Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's the Economy, Stupid!

I try not to let the state of the economy get me down, but its hard to ignore. Hard times is right. We need some good news, and I need a J-O-B. If some news station wants to up their ratings, finding a niche of bringing to light the positives of the economic downturn could be just the thing. God knows we need it.

On a side note: I try to leave issues of personal relationships out of my blog, to have a semblence of a private life reserved from the web. But I just have to thank D. and her family for a wonderful birthday, and to say that I couldn't be happier with someone than I am with her. That's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming and allowing us to be a part of your birthday celebrations. As you get to know us, know that we love to celebrate anything as long as ice cream cake is involved!

I look forward to getting to know you better. At the same time, I do already realize that all I really need to know is that my sister, for the first time in her life, is truly happy.

So once again, thank you.

Ate D